Go to Top

Unlock the Power...

Live training and e-course for real estate agents that will teach you about the amazing opportunity in Probate Real Estate.

Learn more

Education, Coaching and Marketing Services.

Partner with us for your educational needs and watch your business grow

Learn more

Grow

Want to learn what it takes to grow your real estate business?

Learn more

Home

probate real estate

Education

We currently offer leading edge training programs proven to increase business and the bottom line for real estate professionals, for both agents and investors alike. Our track record of over 14 years in probate real estate and having trained over 3000 agents in multiple states builds a solid foundation for any new students that join us. Our programs come with a full year of support, ongoing education and coaching.

Get Started Today
probate real estate

Coaching

A coach will bring out the best in you, provided you are ready. Many of our students take the initial leap into some of the basic training courses we offer, such as the CPRES (Certified Probate Real Estate Specialist) Certification Program. Once they see results, they oftentimes want more. We offer group and one-on-one coaching to those that qualify. Qualification is a matter of readiness and willingness to be coached. All our coaching candidates go through a thorough interview process, not all pass. Our coaching is based on proven principles and best practices in business, marketing, personal development and accountability.

Get Started Today
probate real estate

Leads and Marketing Services

Once educated and certified, our students have the opportunity to tap into our $4.8 Billion online inventory of probate leads in 5 states. In addition, they can leverage their new distinction on our marketing directory that is ranked on the first page of Google, Yahoo and Bing search engines out of 27 Million results.

Learn More

How we can help you:

Real Estate Agents

Real estate agents in every state we’ve trained face the same challenge: lack of inventory.  Our real estate agent focused training program helps agents in any state “speak probate” and understand the process enough to get listings.  It is estimated that by 2017 there will be $15 Trillion ($15,000,000,000,000) of estate settlements passing through the court houses of the US.  There is a windfall of profits awaiting the agents that position themselves correctly.  We can help.  Take this free course online now to learn more.  Click here now.

Real Estate Investors

While REO’s, Shortsales and foreclosures flow and ebb with the tide of the economy and political decisions, only probate remains consistent.  Investors across the country look for motivated sellers with equity.  Did you know that 80% of all probate filings contain real estate? What’s more compelling for you, then investor, is that 75% of those files are free and clear.  Perhaps you have heard that all probate real estate purchases require court confirmation.  This is only the case roughly 25% of the time.  What happens to the other 75%?  Click here to get educated immediately.

Coaching Clients

Do any of these describe you?

  • No matter what I do, my income remains the same year after year
  • I’m stuck
  • Can’t start
  • Can’t finish
  • I keep repeating the same mistakes
  • I love what I do, I just can’t seem to break through on ______________
  • I don’t love what I do and I don’t know what’s next or how to move on

If you nodded “yes” to any or all of these and you are coachable we can help. Unfortunately we are at capacity and are working diligently to expand.  You can email coaching@mtieducation.com and let us know you’d like to get on the waiting list.

What our clients are saying next prev

  • Mike Torres International helped me to understand the process and to feel more confident about prospecting probate. Less than 6 weeks after taking the class, I got 3 probate listings totaling more than $1.5 million

    Danny Gomes, Re Max

  • This is a great addition to our existing business. I have been in the real estate business for nearly 30 years and I wish I had learned this program years ago.

    Johnny Carmona , Realty Executives

  • A down-to-earth approach to a complex, and often misunderstood aspect of the real estate industry. An absolute must for any real estate professional who wants to increase their knowledge and income in this very competitive marketplace

    George Ventrella

  • I got 36 listings since taking the class in 2009

    J.B., Huntington Park